January 8, 2018
Core Facilities News, BioOptics
Dear FlowJo Users,
The IT set up 5 virtual machines for the use of the FlowJo software, please follow the procedure below to use it:
- Use the Remote Desktop Connection Tool which can be found in the start menu
- Install the Microsoft Remote Desktop client from the software center
- Computer names to be used:
however mostly it is sufficient to type flowjo-1, flowjo-2, etc.
- log/sign in with your regular institute name and password
- start FlowJo from the desktop
- the first time you need to type in the serial number R5A2dZ34ZA1WL13L, which can only be found on the desktop “FlowJo_LicenseKey.txt”
- do your work
- close FlowJo
- log/sign out of the computer using the user icon in the windows menu and choosing “Sign out”
Please note: you will be automatically signed out if your session is idle for more than 1h.
Please contact us (facs(at)imp.ac.at) or the IT department if you are encountering any problems.