Common Lab Equipment
The Fragment Analyzer™ is a powerful instrument to cover the full spectrum of DNA, gDNA and RNA quality control by parallel capillary electrophoresis with fluorescence detection. Applications range from standard nucleic acid separations and quantification across the widest separation range to high-resolution analysis.
Benefits of the Fragment Analyzer™
•Run 12- or 96-capillary plates
•low hands-on time/sample
• Setup samples in one go (12-288 samples at onces)
•Resolves fragments from 10 bp to 40,000 bp
•Get resolution down to 2 bp for fragments
•Detection starts at 5 pg/μL
•quantification and qualification of NGS libraries, gDNA and RNA
• size analysis of fragments for SNP analysis
• flexible software for data analysis
QX200 Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR™) System
The QX200 Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR™) System provides absolute quantification of target DNA or RNA molecules for EvaGreen or probe-based digital PCR applications.
A PCR reaction is set up comparable to real time experiments and divided into several thousand individual subreaction by generating droplets where only a fraction of droplets contain target sequence. After thermal cycling (endpoint PCR) each droplet of a reaction is analysed in a digital way (signal, no signal) directly leading to an absolute quantification.
Benefits of the QX200 Droplet Digital PCR System
• Very precise and sensitive digital PCR solution for a wide variety of applications
• Very robust due to the high number of individual reactions.
• Flexible digital PCR chemistry — optimized for TaqMan Hydrolysis Probe and EvaGreen Assays
• Droplet partitioning by the QX200 Droplet Digital technology reduces bias from amplification efficiency and PCR inhibitors
• Convenient assay design — standard curves are not required
Biorad BioPlex System
The Bio-Plex Suspension Array System is a flexible, easy to use microplate- based bioassay system. The Bio-Plex system enables you to quantitate up to 100 different analytes in a single sample.
With the Bio-Plex System . you can multiplex:
- Enzyme Assays
- Receptor-Ligand Assays
- Nucleic Acid Hybridization Assays
Biotek Synergy 2
The Synergy 2 is BioTek's high-performance multi-mode plate reader designed for the life science research and drug discovery markets. Its fluorescence detection system uses deep blocking filters and dichroic mirrors for the best level of performance in research and screening applications. The dedicated absorbance detection system is monochromator-based, providing the best level of flexibility in this read mode. And, by utilizing dedicated optical elements for each individual detection technique, Synergy 2 offers uncompromised performance and the lowest limits of detection.
Detection modes include Fluorescence Intensity, Fluorescence Polarization, Time-Resolved Fluorescence, AlphaScreen, Luminescence and UV-visible Absorbance. Its three broad-spectrum light sources have been chosen for optimal illumination and excitation in all applications.
Synergy H1 Hybrid Multi-Mode Microplate Reader
Synergy™ H1 is a flexible monochromator-based multi-mode microplate reader that can be turned into a high-performance hybrid system with the addition of a filter-based optical module. The monochromator optics uses a third generation quadruple grating design that allows working at any excitation or emission wavelength with a 1 nm step. This system supports top and bottom fluorescence intensity, UV-visible absorbance and high performance luminescence detection. It is the ideal system for all the standard microplate applications found in life science research laboratories.
Biorad CFX 384 Real Time Cycler
The CFX384 Touch real-time PCR detection system combines the C1000 Touch thermal cycler with the CFX384 optical reaction module to bring ease of use and rapid data acquisition to researchers performing high-throughput real-time PCR in a 384-well format. The CFX384 Touch system builds on the precise thermal control of the C1000 Touch thermal cycler to deliver the most sensitive, reliable detection for real-time PCR applications. Quickly set up runs and monitor amplification traces in real time on the integrated LCD touch screen. With up to four-target detection, unsurpassed thermal cycler performance, unrivaled stand-alone functionality, and powerful yet easy-to-use software, the CFX384 Touch system has been designed to advance your qPCR.
Key Features and Benefits
With the CFX384 Touch real-time PCR detection system you can:
- Obtain precise quantification and multiplex target discrimination — optical system uses long-lasting solid-state technology with 5 filtered LEDs and 5 filtered photodiodes
- Configure the system to fit your laboratory needs — optimized design lets you run without a computer, run up to 4 systems from 1 computer, or integrate with the CFX automation system for higher throughput
- Confirm system performance and data reliability — internal system qualification and system test software, IQ/OQ, and automated data quality control
- Obtain accurate results with volumes as low as 3 µl — minimize sample and reagent usage
- Easily integrate with your laboratory information management system (LIMS) — integrate with any LIMS using built-in LIMS file management
- Combine the CFX384 Touch system with good laboratory practice standards — use CFX Manager software, Security Edition, which complies with U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulations, for data collection and analysis
The NanoDrop 2000c is dual-mode UV-Vis Spectrometer with Micro-Volume and Cuvette Capability for Nucleic Acid and Protein Quantification.
- Direct, easy measurements in less than 5 seconds – just
pipette & wipe
- Full spectral output
- Measures DNA, RNA (A260) and Protein (A280)
concentrations and sample purity (260/280 ratio)
- Large concentration range (2 ng/µL – 15,000 ng/µL dsDNA) without dilutions
- Pre-configured methods for common applications such as
Nucleic Acid, Protein A280, Microarray, Proteins & Labels,
Bradford, BCA, Lowry and Pierce 660 nm – and more
- User-friendly software that includes Custom Methods and
data export capabilities
- Simple self calibration check using control fluid – no
- Low-cost operation – no plates or other consumables
Agilent Bioanalyzer 2100
The Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer is a microfluidics-based platform for sizing, quantification and quality control of DNA, RNA, proteins and cells up to 12 samles. Results are delivered within 30-40 minutes in automated,high quality digital data.
Axon Genepix 4000B- Microarray Scanner
The Molecular Devices Axon Genepix 4000B delivers high quality results for analysis of expression data from DNA microarrays, tissue arrays, cell arrays and protein microarrays. The intuitive Axon Genepix Pro software makes collecting data as simple as a few clicks of a mouse. Get quick results with simultaneous scans of two slides at two different wavelengths with the dual scanning laser. This robust system even comes equipped with its own internal calibration system. The Axon Genepix 4000B was built for high resolution acquisitions, accepting standard microscope slides (1" x 3", or 25mm x 75mm). The Genepix 4000B acquires data at resolutions between 5 microns and 100 microns. This instrument, when equipped with the necessary dye is capable of reading in fluorescent mode. The Axon Genepix 4000B is truly an all-in-one system. Don't miss out on your chance to save big on this gently used pre-owned system.
The Maxwell® 16 Instrument System allows you automatize DNA or RNA extraction with reproducible yields. With Maxwell® 16, you can use a single instrument to extract DNA, RNA or protein from a broad range of sample types – from blood to mouse tails, and almost everything in between. The Maxwell® 16 System uses paramagnetic-particle technology for faster separations (< 45 min) without using tips.