CANTO Shutdown Procedure
When you are done with your Flowcytometry experiment, please do as follows:
1. Place a fresh tube filled with 2 ml of “FACS Clean” on to the SIP.
2. Leave it running on “high” throughput setting for 5 minutes.
3. Repeat this with a fresh tube of “FACS Rinse” and a tube of Water (deionized water).
4. Check the booking calendar (grm3) whether the machine will be in use later the same day. If so, please continue with step 5a. If not, please continue with step 5b.
5a. Leave the last tube on the SIP. Log off from FACS DiVa (without performing the fluidics shutdown procedure). Log off from the workstation. You can leave the machine like this for the next user..
5b. Remove the tube and perform the FLUIDICS SHUTDOWN
6. After completion of the shutdown, put a fresh tube filled with distilled water on the SIP.
7. Turn off the CANTO main power and log off the computer.